Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ants on a Log


I am not nearly as patient with my kids as I should be. They like to "help" me cook, but that usually translates into more dishes, a bigger mess, and a mommy who has lost all her patience. I realize that this is a short-coming on my part so I've been letting them into the kitchen to help more often. This is a recipe that I let Kaitlyn help me make.

Ingredients:
Celery Sticks
Peanut Butter
Raisins

It's pretty self explanatory. Kaitlyn uses a butter knife to put peanut butter on the celery sticks and puts the "ants" on the peanut butter. Of course, then she decided she didn't like raisins and picked them all off before eating the celery stick, but it was still a fun activity to do at snack time.

*You can also substitute cream cheese for the peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment