Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bubba's Beer Biscuits


This is a recipe that I got from a southern lady sitting in the waiting room of a gymnastics studio when M was a two years old. When she said "Bubba's Beer Biscuits" it sounded like an invitation to tea. Believe me, they sound way cooler with her light southern draw than with my harsh northern cackle.

4c Bisquik
1/4-1/2c sugar
12 oz beer (Honey, could you go buy some more beer? Please and thank you.)
2 Tbsp butter


Preheat oven at 400°F. Mix the ingredients well. Spray a muffin tin with PAM. Spoon batter into muffin tin. Serve with honey butter.

I make honey butter by adding honey to soft butter. I don't really measure it, but it's about a 1:2 ratio of honey to butter. Feel free to add more (or less) honey depending on your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment